Thursday, August 14, 2014

Makeup

I was hunting for a new foundation to try and I came across L'oreal's True Match Lumi foundation. I bought mine at Walmart for close to $11. There is quite a bit of product in the glass container. It is a pump and be careful, a lot does come out in one full pump. There is a wide variety in the color range and I don''t think anyone would have difficulty finding their right shade. Another great thing about this foundation is it does have sunscreen in it, (spf 20), which is great for the summer. This foundation is VERY dewy. I had researched this foundation before I bought it and everyone said this is NOT for oily skin. I really did not realize how dewy it was until I put it on my face! If you have dry skin or you like a dewy, natural finish, this foundation is your cup of tea! This foundation has little to medium coverage and will last almost all day but might need to be blotted a couple times during the day! I would say that I do like this foundation and there are many pros to it but let me repeat, this foundation is NOT for someone with oily skin!

No comments:

Post a Comment